Cook Italian/Cook Italia Website Usage
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website, which we hope you will enjoy.
The terms ‘Cook Italian’, ‘Cook Italia’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is LDH (La Doria) Ltd, LDH House, Parsons Green, St Ives, Cambs, PE27 4AA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If we deem it necessary, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Product Information on the website reflects the products we are currently supplying but there may be older or newer products available so the information relating to a particular product is the information on that pack, if it is different to the information on our website.
- Postings and information on our site are not advice on which reliance should be placed. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.